The Coventry Excellence Awards will recognise excellence in the achievements of staff teams across the Coventry University Group. This year there are 13 categories of award:
- Nominated awards - teams may be nominated by staff or students.
- Outstanding contribution to the University
- Creating better futures
- Invited awards - make a submission as a team.
- The Vice-Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Student Experience
- Digital Fluency and Innovation
- Supporting Global Learning
- Excellence in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Research and Scholarship Inspired Teaching
- Outstanding Course Team
- Outstanding Research Initiative
- Outstanding Professional Services Team
- Creativity and Enterprise Initiative
- Student Employability Initiative
- Community Engagement Initiative
All awards are open to any team or group of staff (academic and professional services staff) within the Coventry University Group.
How to Submit
Please complete the submission form found on the relevant awards page. Please note the submission process is different for each category of award and completed forms should be submitted via the link on the relevant page.
All Submissions to be received by Monday 27th April 2020.
The awards panel will convene in May.
Teams will be notified during May of the outcome of their submission.
The date for the Gala Awards Evening will be communicated to shortlisted teams.